ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

try my new experiment with HotOrNot pictures!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Darwin:
Hey! My post didn't "make it"... Just to report, I'm seeing the same thing here running Maxthon (uses the IE engine). I don't even get the red progress bar, though, just a long beige rectangle...

nudone:
Hey! My post didn't "make it"... Just to report, I'm seeing the same thing here running Maxthon (uses the IE engine). I don't even get the red progress bar, though, just a long beige rectangle...
-Darwin (January 29, 2007, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

me too.

urlwolf:
aha! this is why I wanted to test this.
All this AJAX stuff is fragile, one has to test all kind of situations.

The 960 pics are loaded at the beginning, that's why there is a red progress bar.

Email is optional.

When the progress bar is complete (pics are loaded), then the experiment would show a start button. If this is not working (I just tested, It isn't; I tested it in Opera, FF and IE before sending this) the only explanation I have is that Andrey, the coder, is changing the code from local pictures to HoN pictures. Sorry about that, I'll contact him.

Will post again as soon as it's working.

Mouser: there will be pics of hot people there, don't worry :)

Nighted:
Who says the pictures will be of the opposite sex?  ;D

urlwolf:
Ok, here we go again.
Now it should work. Both Male and female pictures load directly from HoN.

No start button needed, so don't worry if you don't get one.

Note: please send the link to whoever you want, but do not tell them what it's about (I need people). You will be debriefed (i.e., I'll tell you hypotheses and results) after I got enough people for the statistical tests to work.

I have tested this under FF and Opera.

Note: you can select pictures from same or opposite sex, it's up to you :)
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version