ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Shoe Bomber

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
the real question we need to ask is what word processor did the judge use to write his speech on?

randiroo76073:
Probably a laptop w/ OpenOffice word processor ;)

PS: Ya, some will make a political statement out of a fart

Carol Haynes:
Trouble is news like this will provoke a political reaction.

I saw the original post and thought "don't think this is the place for then potential firestorm that could follow", but you are quite correct you simply quoted the news.

I have had to bite my fingers to stop knocking out a poitical response from the other side of the pond ....

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

mouser:
well, in all fairness the original post does seem to have a political intention. the last line (which is probably not from randiroo i'm guessing, but from the original poster) says "So, how much of this Judge's comments did we hear on our TV sets? We need more judges like Judge Young, but that's another subject. Pass this around. Everyone should and needs to hear what this fine judge had to say. Powerful words that strike home." so clearly the point of highlighting this judges comments was not to spread the news about the trial but about the judges speech at the trial.

randiroo76073:
 :( Ya, I just did copy/paste, probably should have done some edit, oh well, life goes on :) If anybody is really offended or it causes to much mayhem, feel free to edit mouser :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version