ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Favorite ZIP/RAR application?

<< < (12/24) > >>

Renegade:
Of course, i'll give alzip a try :)
-Nxqd3051990 (August 06, 2007, 10:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

:D Yeah! That's what I like to hear! :D

Make sure to drop me a PM or email me (or use the form above) if you like ALZip and want a license for it. (Not necessary, but it removes the cute little info banner at the top.)

Curt:
1. WinRAR 4.0 Final Released!

win.rar GmbH and rarlab.com are proud to announce the final version of the new WinRAR 4.0. This is yet another step ahead for the most complete archiving software on the market.

Highlights of Version 4.0

* RAR decompression speed is improved. Depending on data type, decompression can be up to 30 % faster than in previous versions.

* A new password manager feature has been added to 4.0. Users can define and save their frequently used passwords with the password organizer function. This way, the passwords can now be applied and retrieved easily and comfortably for file extracting purposes at any time.

* Numerous Unicode support improvements allow to process non-English file names more smoothly, such as Cyrillic and Chinese ones.

* WinRAR offers better Blu-ray Support: UDF support has been upgraded to UDF 2.50 revision, now making it possible to unpack most Blue-ray ISO files.

The whole list of all improved items and fixed bugs can be found here:

http://www.win-rar.com/whatsnew.html

Be the first to download the trial version at: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

--- End quote ---

Stoic Joker:
Cool, I gotta go check that out.

SKA:
Curt

If one has licence for Winrar v3 is v4 a free upgrade or a new v4 purchase is needed ?

I can't find any info on this on their website

SKA

wr975:
It's a free upgrade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version