ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

McDonalds using subliminal advertising?

(1/1)

tinyvillager:
Source: http://thegrumpiest.com/?p=3138

Apparently McDonalds is out to brainwash you!
Video evidence included in blog post.

You couldn't brainwash me enough to eat anything but a milkshake from McDonalds menu. :D
Well...maybe chicken nuggets. :)

nite_monkey:
wtf, that isn't cool! Don't go interrupting people's couch potato ism with stupid adds, we get enough of that junk during commercials.

Woo im watching iron chef (Bam, ad shows up) Dude!!! I'm going to go get me some McDonald's just because they flashed an ad on my favorite t.v. show!

Nighted:
It must be having the opposite effect on me. Their commercials actually annoy me so much that I refuse to eat there.

tinyvillager:
I want a Mashup Style fastfood joint,all on one menu,so i don't have to cross the street.

I want a chili cheese burrito i.e.Taco Bell,frosty from Wendys (they got good french fries too) and
hot wings or buffolo wings,i like wings...with ranch dressing.And an ice cappuccino, :-* Tim Hortons

Tim Horton's ice cappuccino should come in bathtub size."Sir do you want a small,medium or lar---" no mam i want a bathtub full of it ,the marketing people can call it the "Tub"   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version