ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

which WinPcap?

<< < (2/2)

tinyvillager:
I have the new WinPcap (ver 4 final)  and it works,all is cool. :Thmbsup:

Brian49:
That's strange. I wonder why Mouser thought he had to go to a new beta in order to provide support for WinPcap 4?

tinyvillager:
I can't speak for mouser,except i know he's got a lot on his plate.Sometimes some of his other
babies,like find and run robot,get a little more attention.I'm a daily user of Url Snooper and rarely have had any problems with Beta or non-beta.

As far as a new beta,i don't know what features he could add,then again i'm not a programmer.

Brian49:
You're right. I've now installed WinPcap 4 alongside URLSnooper 2.14.02, and it works fine. In fact it's enabled me to find the URLs of some streams which had been giving me trouble with WinPcap 3.

OverlySubtle:
the alternative driver would mean no need to install system driver installation like winpcap, yeah.
i'll try to give an update about that project by the end of January.  It's definitely something i would like to do I just have to consider strongly whether it's worth the time at this juncture. 
-mouser (January 24, 2007, 03:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow that sounds cool... is that something that's available in the latest snooper beta?   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version