ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Stickies 6.0a released

(1/5) > >>

brett:
A few of Us have been waiting for this.

Stickies is a electronic Post-it note software, a a very good one.
To many options to list. but a couple that people have been waiting for

* Stickies can be attached to a window - they only appear on the desktop only when that application is active. That way, you can have a sticky which appears when you go to a web site, open a document, or browse to a folder on your computer, and then disappears again when you leave that place
* Locked mode for stickies, meaning their contents cannot be changed
* Option for whether clicking on one sticky also brings the others to the front - either all are brought forward, or just the one you clicked
--- End quote ---
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/index.html

Stickies is one of my 'must have' software. It gets installed on every machine I ever use, including friends.

Thanks
Brett
(Disclaimer. I am not connected in any way to this application.)

edited to attach image - always attach images to your posts so we can blog them

jgpaiva:
Thanks a lot for this port, bret!
This solves this request :)

Tekzel:
I just had to chime in here, I fricking love this program.  I have been using it for a while now and loved it, there were a couple of small issues but this program solved all my issues with every other sticky program I have ever tried, and that was a lot.  Every one had, what was for me, a big issue.  Something I just couldn't stand.  This one though everything I wanted minus a couple of small ones, this thing had.  Then with this version it answered my other small issues.  I can say that stickies v6 is everything I had wanted in a sticky program and more.  Loved it so much I donated once to the guy and am going to again for v6. 

Nighted:
O...M...F...G!!!!

As if I have never heard of this before! Attached stickies is freaking sweet! Sending stickies over a network? whoa!

Thankfully Mouser put this in the newsletter!

Can't wait to make some skins for this.

CWuestefeld:
Just joined yesterday, this is my first post here. And I'm using that one-time-only first post to say:

Yes, this is some pretty sweet software. It's worth at least ten times what he's charging for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version