topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 1:47 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Weather Forecasts - Excellent quality - From the U.S. Gov't - No charge  (Read 3788 times)

Lightening

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
http://www.noaa.gov/

Hi,

I went through all of the "weather software" in the reviews plus more, for a fee and for free.  I tried some and then cancelled so my credit card would not be charged.  In each case something was just not right.  Your reviews were great !  It was me - Either you could not do/get something or it cost too much.  I stumbled on this US Gov't site.  It's the official site of the US Gov't for weather and it has everything - for free. Make it one of your favorites and you will have everything you need.  It does not allow for tray icons or for the frills.  But for the USA at least, absolutely everything is there for free. 

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Welcome Mace!
Excellent find - i will add a link to this from the review page i think.

CodeTRUCKER

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I have been a weather watcher with my Dad since the '70s.  I remember many times he would grab two folding chairs(and me) and we would go sit outside and he would teach me to read the clouds.  Those were fun days!

Anyway, I am always appreciative for all things weather!  Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 04:50 PM by CodeTRUCKER »