ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Dexpot: Probably the best virtual desktop manager around

<< < (11/14) > >>

superboyac:
Man, I've been looking for this for the past hour.  WTF!!!

JaneDC:
virtuawin's a great desktop manager too.

superboyac:
Nobody yet?  Ugh...I'm never going to find this.  $5 donation credits to whoever finds it.  Dead or alive.

Edvard:
More description please...
Did it also launch applications?
What exactly autohid? The virtual window part?
Is it mentioned in my Virtual Window Managers Mini-review?
Was it DM2?
Was it mentioned here?

superboyac:
It's not called a virtual desktop manager, that's why I'm having a hard time finding it.  It's not DM2.  It's not in those threads you mentioned, I read those many times since yesterday.  I think mouser mentioned it in a little software discovery thread, like, "this is cool, check it out."
I don't really remember what it did.  I know, that's not helpful.  It was like a desktop manager, but it had all this power that I didn't understand at the time.  From what I remember, it had this main window that could be autohid on the edge of the screen, and inside this window you could arrange your icons like you would on your desktop, but it could do more than that.  Maybe it would launch those applications, or maybe the way you placed the icons mattered.  I don't remember.
It was supposed to be very powerful, but I was impatiently fiddling around with it and I couldn't figure out what was the purpose of the program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version