topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 10:45 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: probally already either suggested or on your list  (Read 5418 times)

sobeedge

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
probally already either suggested or on your list
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:27 PM »
okay I love this utility I have 3 docks running two in tray and one docked... the docking not the greatest but has almost all the features I love, that most dock utilities never provide so before I suggest my probally already suggested suggestion Just wanna say keep up the good work with this great quality app  I been through alot and most things I liked about specific ones I find rolled into this one....

Okay the thing I really like to see especially in folder node that displays the folders and files is the windows right click options.... reason why for one example is got my music folder that lists the music click and can listen but can't just right click and add to playlist I still gotta travel to the folder to handle it.  Not sure wheather you can have your program grab the rightclick menus for files and folders but it be really nice and convient......especially for ppl like me that has few productive rightclick menus on folders and files

Omnivox

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: probally already either suggested or on your list
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 05:23 PM »
Second that, would really be nice to have the standard explorer context menus on file links. And yes, it's technically possible to achieve this ;)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: probally already either suggested or on your list
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:03 PM »
it's on my todo list  :up:
I am going to do some work on lbc and my other programs as soon as the very major new release of Find+Run Robot goes out the door in the next week  :up: