ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

a 3D game that is only 97kb!

<< < (7/7)

psionics:
Ubisoft didn't yet released the official Assassin's Creed for PC. what I mean is the "hijacked" version of assassin's creed for PC(aka assassin's creed RELOADED PC in google).

about the "Bootable game OS". what i mean here is if somebody to provide a 3D game engine for it. not some games exist in windows nor linux. the idea i wanna put is not limited for gaming OS only.. much more, on functionality of interaction and simplification with custom application restricted only on what you desired to only operate.  I know that you can disable explorer.exe in windows startup and only load the specific application you want(e.g: ERP system) - that is to simplify it. but having it a custom application, if the IDE is available to play with, why not?!. i mean, it is more on "hobby" to spend some time and not making money/business out of it. it is not about competing to other game console but to open the possibilities for it in PC.

tinjaw:
You could start with Knoppix or BartPE and whip one up pretty fast. 99.9999% of the work would be getting people to use it.

f0dder:
There isn't really any point for "bootable applications" on the PC, except for a very few special purposes (like firewall-on-a-floppy and the likes). Won't work for games, because the PC hardware is so diverse, and it doesn't make sense, either.

psionics:
  :-[ 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version