ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How do you spend your time on the computer?

<< < (5/11) > >>

mouser:
oh ok, you don't play games! shuuuuure ya don't.
--- End quote ---

ok,ok you caught me, i play one once in a while  :mad:

brotherS:
When I'm not at work, I am busy processing photographs using Adobe Lightroom ( http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom/ ).
-dwbrant (January 14, 2007, 04:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wow, thanks!! I was blown away by the videos on http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom/gallery/ - the Doug Menuez and Sarah Silver vids are soooooo beautiful!
 :-* :-* :-*

Could you please post a mini-review of Adobe Lightroom in the mini-review part of the forum? That includes your comments and maybe a before/after image or two of yours?

tinjaw:
Wow. This is very difficult for me to answer. The reason being that there isn't enough hard drive space on the DonationCoder.com web server to handle it.  :D I live and breath computers. I am not exaggerating when I say that I spend 90% or more of my waking hours interacting with a computer an an average day. I have been a computer hobbyist since age 13 and at 39 I have been in the software profession for over 11 years. I live alone spend my off hours in front of the computer. And no, I don't think it's pathetic.

I love computer games. My tastes are wargames and strategy games. I like playing them as well as developing them. I develop software of all kinds from batch/shell scripts to multi-tiered MVC applications. I watch movies and listen to music on my computer. I read books on my computer. I shop online and chat with my friends via IRC and instant messengers. If it there is something I want or need to do and it can be done on the computer, I will probably do it on the computer.

mouser:
I live alone spend my off hours in front of the computer. And no, I don't think it's pathetic.
--- End quote ---
Amen!

hamradio:
Web Design, Graphic Design, Games every now and then, Reading News...  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version