Cody has informed me he has some gifts to send to his Cody Club members who have completed all tasks.. but before i can send them i need a helper script.
Any php coders want to write a fun little helper script for cody club?
Contact me at email@example.com
The idea of the script is to list all forum members who have completed all tasks, and let users mark checkboxes for each task they have completed.
I can handle all the integration with forum to retrieve users name, so the script should:
1) be called with a person's user id #
2) read a text file and show an entry for each line in the file.
3) show a list of all users who have complete all tasks
4) present a form to the user with checkboxes for each task (line in file), which has each item they have already completed with a check in it.
5) let them modify the form and re-submit.
6) should use a mysql database to store data.
7) should be compatible with php4.
bonus 1 - write a function that automatically will return the % of tasks that a given user # has completed. this will be used to show badges for cody club in member profiles.