ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Cody's (Internet Citizens) Club Begins!

<< < (3/9) > >>

mouser:
This will be a completely self-reporting thing - you will be on your own honor to say whether you have been living up to your Cody Club responsibilities.  The form to signify you are in Cody's Club will be available soon - until then just act accordingly.

ps.
One of the tasks for Cody Club in the latest newsletter was fill in a short biography.  You can see under a forum posters avatar image above a red little note icon if there is a biography configured.  Some of you Cody Clubbers still haven't set your biographies!

cranioscopical:
I'm in.

Deozaan:
You mean I had to suffer through two weeks of not knowing what the exclusive Cody Club was just to find out it was a secret message saying "Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine"? :tellme: :-\

Just kidding! ;D ;D

Sounds good. I want in too! I'll need time to fill in my biography. I've lived a long and adventurous life!  :P

mouser:
We will try to think of some more fun things to give to Cody Club members. Maybe we boost their chances of winning in the drawings a bit  8)

ps.
You mean I had to suffer through two weeks of not knowing what the exclusive Cody Club was just to find out it was a secret message saying "Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine"?
--- End quote ---
for anyone who doesn't get this reference - its from a christmas movie where the kid listens to this old time secret agent radio show and gets a secret message and gets super excited and when he decodes it finds out to his complete dissapointment that it's an advertisement for ovaltine.

TucknDar:
I'm in! Already an avatar configured, but I'll do the other assignments ASAP.

Excellent idea!

edit: DONE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version