ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

35% off Spyware Doctor

(1/1)

Clint7:
PCTO-V1K4-WNET is the code that you need to get the best Spyware Program on the market. Make sure that you deactivate immunization and active protection on Spybot Search and Destroy if you are going to have both. Spyware doctor has many options and works better than any that I have tried which is several. Just go to SpywareDoctor.com and put in code and final price will be $19.47

Curt:
the best Spyware Program on the market. -Clint7 (January 05, 2007, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Spyware Doctor BETA ruined my PC BIG time. Dozens of files were corrupted.  >:(

Clint7:
Can't say anything about the Beta Version. I have never tried the Beta and I was not talking about Beta. I do know that Spyware Doctor 4 is a great program. Spyware Doctor 5 is coming out March 2007. As you probably know by now Beta of any program is a RISK.

Curt:
As you probably know by now Beta of any program is a RISK.
-Clint7 (February 28, 2007, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah; now I know it for sure. But you know; when you have done something many times, and it always turned out well, then after some time you are not likely to really expect any risk at all. Well, in the end this miscalculation got me a new PC with a new OS...
 :down: :up:

Clint7:
I hope that I never have to experience what you have with a Beta program. The more I hear about Beta the more I think about waiting for the final product. Thanks for the alert.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version