ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Accessibility Game Contest

my switch games

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
strange, there must be a problem with the keyboard code for some keyboards.  anyone else with this problem?

scriptedfun:
Deozaan: Oh no!  :tellme: and thank you so much for this very important feedback! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to test my code on other machines, and I think I made the mistake of making EVERY key a switch!  :D And thank you so much for telling me about the fullscreen issue - I actually agree with this  :up: Unfortunately, I'm using a PC different from the one I code in, and I don't have my files with me - hopefully, I will be able to change the switch to spacebar only, and take out the fullscreen. Again, thank you so much for this important feedback - it could've cost me a lot  8)

mouser: I'm glad that you liked the game! I'll be updating the game to remedy the problems the games currently have - I would just like to ask if it would be okay for me to enter the "fixed" versions instead? I promise that the only things that I will change are:

* Make the spacebar the only switch key.
* Make the game run in a window.
Nothing more. I hope that this issue wouldn't cause my game to be disqualified because of being unplayable  ;D. Thank you so much!

The reason why I'm posting this request in this public forum is so that other people, in particular other contestants, can dispute this request of mine just in case it seems unreasonable - but I hope it isn't  :)

Again, thank you so much!

mouser:
the game was playable on my pc; feel free to update newer versions (that goes for all entrants), but i cant say whether they will be considered when judging the contest.  if its just to fix bugs then probably we would use the fixed versions - but we wouldnt consider any added features past the deadline.

scriptedfun:
Yes - no added features - just to fix bugs :) In particular, the two issues mentioned. I'm hoping that the judges will use the fixed entries  :( Thank you so much!

scriptedfun:
The previously mentioned issues have been resolved, and I've uploaded the new zips :). Please use the same links in the first post.

By the way, the zips contain Windows versions of the game. If you use a Mac or Linux machine, or if you're simply interested, you can grab a copy of the source code versions of the zips:

Herder
Bounce
Flight

To run the source code, you will need Python and Pygame. Please feel free to experiment with the code! :)

And finally, screenshots! :)

Herder:

Bounce:

Flight:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version