ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR and X1 (or other desk. Search tools)

(1/3) > >>

Armando:
Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to add a group alias to search in X1  -- the same way we use the "search" command  to activate google, amazon, etc. ?

Also... Non-standard caracters, like é, ê, ë etc., don't seem to work with the "Search" alias. Does someone know how to fix that ?

Many thanks!  :)

mouser:
great questions..
i dont know the answer to the x1 question - i wonder if there is a commandline way to launch x1 and start a search?

as for the non-standard characters and search alias..  this sounds like something i can fix.. can you give me an example of a search and why it fails and what it should be sending to the internet?

Armando:
Thanks Mouser.

About X1 : I found a link to potential commands, but I don't  think they are usable as commands from the FARR group-alias. http://forums.x1.com/viewtopic.php?p=8214&sid=9fac5914a0045b40473c4084978d982c

Concerning non-standard characters : see the screenshots.

Thanks,
armando

Armando:
Oups... here are the screenshots!

tinjaw:
I have removed Copernic from my computer and have X1 sitting on my computer waiting to be installed. Maybe this will be the spark. I'll try to get X1 installed by the weekend and grab the alpha of FARR 2. I'm sure we could get something implemented if mouser wants to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version