ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Friday, January 12: ClipMate @ Bits du Jour

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
For those wanting to check out my Clipboard Help+Spell, it's page is here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/index.html

ClipMate is a great program there can be little doubt.  It is the king of clipboard tools.  CHS was created because i liked ClipMate but wasn't happy with the searching and the complexity (and price).  But there can be no doubt that it is a serious powerful program and you'll have a hard time finding a more featurefull program.  You definitely owe it to yourself to try it if you like clipboard enhancers.

Dormouse:
And ClipMate is coming back to Bits du Jour on 1st September. 43% discount - $19.95.

Armando:
Thanks! I'll write that down...  :)

TucknDar:
What's the resource usage like for ClipMate? Looks very powerful!

Darwin:
Resource usage is low. However, I have an ongoing problem in that the connection to the clipboard keeps on being broken. The only thing I can think of is Office 2007, but I've yet to figure out where the problem lies!

I'd install and test it - if you don't have any trouble, it's a must have. Having said that, if I didn't have so much invested in organising my clips through it, I'd switch to Clipboard Help and Spell...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version