ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Friday, January 12: ClipMate @ Bits du Jour

(1/5) > >>

tinjaw:
Friday, January 12: ClipMate - This is how the clipboard should work!! Multiple clips, choose your own format, strip newlines, screen capture, autotext, and a lot more useful stuff. Be sure to check this one out - you won't be sorry!
--- End quote ---

Just a note to let you know that this excellent programs will be coming up next week. I highly recommend this program. I have been using it for over a year and don't know what I would do without it.

Deozaan:
Remind me again in a week!

tinjaw:
TODAY is the day. Go buy ClipMate. You'll be happy you did.

KenR:
TODAY is the day. Go buy ClipMate. You be happy you did.
-tinjaw (January 12, 2007, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wow Tin. What an amazing find/discount. I guess I need to start checking this website if they are going to have software that I love for a big discount.

Ken

tinjaw:
guess I need to start checking this website if they are going to have software that I love for a big discount.-KenR (January 12, 2007, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

They posted something back in December that they had gotten enough attention and good press for these discounts that they were starting to get contacted by some of the more mainstream/established developers and that 2007 should bring some new and exciting discounts. Let's hope so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version