topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 3:49 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: viewing files and active screenshots  (Read 4087 times)

sindifizer

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
viewing files and active screenshots
« on: January 03, 2007, 02:31 AM »
i noticed that when i have been using captor lately that occasionally an old file of a previous screenshot will pop up, then disappear. it is has a brief lifespan on the screen.

also when i am reviewing files in windows picture and fax viewer, i have files that alternate with current ones. since i go through the file list and compare current with file made earlier, it is a real problem to see every other file being shown as old.

has anyone had this problem? the older file will only pop on for a brief period of time, say 4 to 5 seconds. then it is gone. it does not happen often, but is bothersome if i am screenshotting a picture list that changes every 17 seconds. i have screen captor set for an auto shot of every 11 seconds.

thanks for any help you can give me.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: viewing files and active screenshots
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 03:43 AM »
Hi sindifizer -
I'm not 100% sure i understand what is happening.
It sounds like it must have something to do with the auto capture thing, since that is so rarely used by people.
Can you describe the issue a bit more? You can also email me directly about it ([email protected]).

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: viewing files and active screenshots
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 02:19 PM »
Hi sindifizer -
I'm not 100% sure i understand what is happening.
It sounds like it must have something to do with the auto capture thing, since that is so rarely used by people.
Can you describe the issue a bit more? You can also email me directly about it ([email protected]).

Is it not incrementally naming the auto-capture filename? If it's taking a screen shot every 11 seconds and writing to the same filename then yeah, it would show the old one until the latest shot was taken.