ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

SuperboyAC's DC blog #1

<< < (2/3) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Somehow I feel like I could recognize you by your words alone if you were sitting at the table next to me in a restaurant.  Your ability to "show" rather than "tell" with your words is excellent!

VSiAQ:
What a nice post ;D

I do own a NW MP3 player from Sony, and I really, really hate the software comes with it! Yes, it's called Sony SonicStage, which eats much memory and has a bad interface  >:(

After struggling with it for some months, now it even doesn't recognize my MP3 player when plugging it in my USB port.  :down:

As I said above, its interface sucks. Could you imagine that you have to select one file at a time, pressing Delete and answer Yes in TWO confirmation dialogs just to delete songs from your MP3 player?

Well, I find SonicStage really annoying!  >:(

mouser:
What you say about these devices not letting you copy files onto them normally can be so frustrating.. and sometimes it's all done in the name of making things more "foolproof".

i have a little samsung usb mp3 player.  Try to move some files onto it and it pops up what im sure the designers worked hard to implement, a dialog saying the files are not compatible music files and so won't be copied.  JUST DO WHAT I SAY AND STOP TRYING TO BE SO D*AMN SMART!!

jgpaiva:
I'm not quite in agreement with this blog post.
I currently own a zen micro, and it's quite good! It doesn't suffer from most of the problems mentioned here too :D
First: it no longer needs the stupid creative software (which is absolutelly worthless. Takes about 2 secs to change the name of a file. and i mean FROM THE MOMENT YOU PRESS ENTER to aply it until it really is applied). This is fantastic because it means i can use explorer or winamp, way handier!
It also can play any files i put into it, no drm here.

The only problems i find are the batery issue mentioned and the fact that it doesn't read id3 v2 tags, which means i need to use very small names.
Other than that, it's 4gb disk and good sound is perfectly enough for my musical needs :)

PS: i'd never buy an ipod. that "your battery dies and so does your ipod" issue is REALLY lame

nudone:
superboyac, i think your mustache is brilliant. you should wear it more often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version