ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Accessibility Game Contest

Zombies Ate My Peoples

(1/3) > >>

CPMProductions:
Zombies Ate My Peoples: a switch game by Ethan Levy

Endless hordes of the dead are rising up from the ground with an unquenchable thirst for brains.  They are coming for your town and will not stop until they’ve eaten all your peoples!  Build towers and upgrade them to protect your peoples from this unspeakable horror. 

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3VKMZAW

Zombies Ate My Peoples

Controls
Zombies Ate My Peoples is a switch game that is played using only the left mouse button.  You can build towers on one of the game’s 14 hotspots; the selected spot is highlighted in yellow.  Single click to advance which spot is selected and double click to open the build menu.  You have the choice of building an Arrow Tower, Force Field Tower, or Laser Tower.  Single click to tab through the options and double click to make a selection.

If you have a tower selected, you can double click it to upgrade it.  Towers can be upgraded up to level ten.  Stats about the tower you have selected will be shown in a box on the bottom of the screen.

Towers:
Arrow Tower:  Fires a barage of homing arrows at a single zombie.  Fast pacced with low damage and a medium range.

Force Field Tower:  Fires a forcefield which will damage every zombie it touches.  Slower than the Arrow Tower with a smaller range, but can hit multiple enemies.

Laser Tower:  All of the Laser Towers you build fire a powerful, concentrated blast at a single enemy.  The more Laser Towers you have built, the more damage each one does.  Laser Towers must all be of the same level, and new towers built are automatically upgraded to the current
level.  This accounts for their high costs.  Laser Towers will always target the most powerful zombie on the map.

Advanced Controls:
Hold down the right mouse button for a second and release to reverse the direction your cursor moves from a single click.

If there are no zombies on the map, you can hold down the cursor for two seconds and release it to start the next wave.

Look to the arrow on top of the screen to view your current direction and how long you’ve held the mouse down for.

mouser:
Welcome CPM!
As im currently in love with these tower games i'm thrilled to see this.

Would you like me to upload the file on our server to avoid the megaupload annoyances?

mouser:
the laser towers seem so powerfull.. im still experimenting but i wonder if the lasers aren't just too powerful?

though i could be wrong.. just added some maxed out arrow towers and they are like machine gun arrows :)

fun game!!!!

mouser:
hey it closed in the end before i could see my final level!!!!!
it needs to stay open and show me my levels so i can screenshot and post and compare!!

mouser:
i have to say i love the mechanics and everything..
but i cant help but feel its hard to lose no matter what you do..  hard to think of strategies when everything is so powerful.

maybe some more game balance and playtesting would have helped... or  i could be wrong.. just some initial impressesions..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version