ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sherlock Holmes and Texefex

(1/4) > >>

Curt:
" Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend:
- "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes" replies Watson.

"And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson ponders for a minute.

"Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes is silent for a moment. "Watson, you idiot!" he says. "Someone has stolen our tent!"

:D

---

The program is Texefex from Blacksun and is $20

Happy New Year!  :-*

mouser:
We thought this was a crazy spam post before we checked out the link to the text colorizing software.

That company has some interesting soft.
Here's a free one on their page that people were looking for a while ago:

http://www.blacksunsoftware.com/mousotron.html

Mousotron keeps track of how much you move or click your mouse.
Also the number of keystrokes is measured.

Mousotron is basically just fun, but it can also be a very handy tool in RSI prevention (Repetitive Strain Injury) or the rehabilitation of it.

You can also post your scores online automatically and compare with other users.
--- End quote ---

Curt:
I very much like the two questions on optical illusions Blacksun is asking:

(click thumb)

Math Problem:

Colour Difference?:

:tellme:

tomos:
From where cometh this "hole"  :tellme: :tellme:
I cant figure it atall

do you know Curt?

Curt:
Too soon to tell the answer, isn't it?  - the week-end is only at the beginning... 8)

However, I should mention and apologize that there has been some colour distortion in picture #2 - they are still pretty close to the original, but they are not the exact colours anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version