topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 12:37 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: XL Data Analyzer - v1.00.01 - December 31, 2006  (Read 12639 times)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
XL Data Analyzer - v1.00.01 - December 31, 2006
« on: December 31, 2006, 10:41 PM »
XL Data Analyzer - v1.00.01 - December 31, 2006

* First public release.

WHAT IT DOES:
This program was born of a need to perform analysis on excel data.  Basically, if you have a column of scale (time, distance, etc) and a column of values for each member of the scale (blood pressure measured per second, for instance), you can enter different discrete values on your scale, and the program will scan that area of the excel sheet, and either average the values, find the floor of the values, or find the ceiling of the values.  So... let's say you had a spreadsheet of heart rates over time, and wanted to average the heart rates for discrete periods... you could enter the starting time, and ending time, and the program would average the heart rates over that period of time.

SCREENSHOT:

XL Data Analyzer
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:20 AM by wraith808 »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: XL Data Analyzer - v1.00.01 - December 31, 2006
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 08:19 AM »
I can think of times when i could have really used this program - i will definitely keep it in my toolbox.  :up: