- HiHo all,
here is my entry for the DonationCoder N.A.N.Y. project.
A "Tic-Tac-Toe" game variant for two players with an audiophile twist. Download MusToe, unpack it, start it without any installation, select your MP3-Collection folder, find a buddy as an opponent, turn on your speakers and let's go.
A detailed manual with the rules is included in the program.
I hope, everyone has so much fun playing this game as i and my buddy Rambo have had while testing the game.
Get it from:
So open up your ears and have fun.
Greetings and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Version 1.1.0 (14.01.2007)
- Added a new gamerule, that if an orphaned (not yet owned by anybody) tile is selected and the buzzing player don't guess the title right, this tile now goes (as a penalty) to opponents ownership. This avoid players to buzz in too early or only for cheating (don't give the opponent the chance to guess).
- Added a new gamerule, that always the loosing player of a round starts the next round selecting a tile.
- Added more keyboard shortcuts, so that now the running game can be played without using the mouse anymore (if it is desired).
- Added advanced caching of the musictitles. Now MusToe remembers the state of the library and the already used titles over program sessions (exiting the program). So, if you now exits the program and play again next day, the already used titles in the last program session won't be available for guessing until all titles were used and/or the musiclibrary has changed. That avoids, if only using a small musiclibrary with few titles, that the same titles are selected for guessing again and again with every new program start.
- Clarified, improved and extended the game manual
Version 1.0.0 (01.01.2007)
- First public released Version