Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 24, 2014, 01:11:33 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: HEADS UP FOR NANY AUTHORS  (Read 5888 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 29, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »

On New Years Eve at Midnight New York time, as it turns to New Years Day, this section will go public, and a new special permanent page will go live at:
http://nany.donationcoder.com which has a blog-like display of all entries (it will look like http://codingsnacks.donationcoder.com and http://minireviews.donationcoder.com and http://bcbcontest.donationcoder.com , etc).

SO,
All participants please have your programs posted in a thread here, and attach a screenshot to your post (dont link to an offsite image, attach a schreenshot).  This is the way we make the blog-like entries.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:18:12 AM by mouser » Logged
Veign
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 11:17:34 AM »

Can't wait!

CodeTRUCKER
Supporting Member

Bush Flying... where I'd rather be.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 12:53:26 PM »

Mouser, you may want to take a peek... I'm not seeing it?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 01:06:57 AM by CodeTRUCKER » Logged

I applaud those that refuse to commit "intellectual suicide."

Truth, unlike opinion, tradition, etc. will always be able to stand on its own.  Truth is not a static, but a living entity and will perpetually impart life; therefore, any "truth" that does not or can not impart life can not be Truth.

I am persuaded the only reason bad men have succeeded is not because good men have done nothing, but that good men did not do enough.

An Open Letter to My Friends

Notice: - Unless stated otherwise, I receive no compensation for anything I post here.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »

thanks farmsteader - as you guessed the page is not created yet, but will be when the time comes smiley
CodeTRUCKER
Supporting Member

Bush Flying... where I'd rather be.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 08:33:43 PM »

Anytime! smiley
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 01:05:33 AM by CodeTRUCKER » Logged

I applaud those that refuse to commit "intellectual suicide."

Truth, unlike opinion, tradition, etc. will always be able to stand on its own.  Truth is not a static, but a living entity and will perpetually impart life; therefore, any "truth" that does not or can not impart life can not be Truth.

I am persuaded the only reason bad men have succeeded is not because good men have done nothing, but that good men did not do enough.

An Open Letter to My Friends

Notice: - Unless stated otherwise, I receive no compensation for anything I post here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.031s | Server load: 0.2 ]