topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 5:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: New reviews coming..  (Read 4773 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
New reviews coming..
« on: August 10, 2005, 05:20 PM »
Ok I've been really busy coding new tools for the site..
it's hard to spend time on reviews when i'm deep in the middle of a new donationcoder.com project.

but we definitely need some new reviews; next week we'll start with an easy one, open/save dialog box customizers.  scott and i will team up on it.

after that, we are going to bite the bullet and do the review that gets the most votes, which looks like Hierarchical Notes tools, which is going to be one hell of a difficult review.  but you guys/gals who took the time to vote deserve to have your votes heard, so that's what we're going to do.

plus, as the new dc tool (clipboard help+spell) becomes a full fledged hierarchical note tool, i suppose it will be useful to find the best competitor out there.

but we still need some more guest reviewers! if you feel like you could do a dc-caliber review, send me an email!

remember, the more guest reviewers, the more time i have to program software for the site!

zridling

• Friend of the Site
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: New reviews coming..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 08:41 PM »
Don't forget it's the "Dog days" of summer, and nothing happens during August in most venues. I think of all the sites that need a timeout to go create or research something, this is THE one!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: New reviews coming..
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 09:29 PM »
my god that is just the perfect excuse i've been looking for.