ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Seedling's Software

feature suggestion

<< < (2/3) > >>

parpfish:
if flac files are allowed and the file in question has the extension '.flac' then it checks the standard structure of the file to verify that it is, indeed, a flac file.  i suppose i could save a lot of headaches by eliminating this rigid check and just check extension only, but i don't like that idea.
-seedling (March 23, 2008, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting. It's strange, because lossy.flac files are FLAC files, so the "standard structure" of the file is that of a FLAC file. LossyWAV works by rounding bits below the noise floor or outside perceptual hearing to produce a WAV file that the lossless encoders can compress more efficiently. So there shouldn't be anything odd about the actual FLAC file, it's just that the WAV it encoded has more zeros in it than would have been the case if LossyWAV hadn't been used.

Anyway, thanks for considering the ideas, and good luck with getting your system up and running.

P.

seedling:
ok, you got me ;)

i'll actually have to encode some files with this thing and debug it to see what the problem is ;)

i've just been very busy lately, but i'll try to take a look at it some time this week.

thanks as always :)

issueless:
Hi..

I have a small suggestion, no biggie. Would it be possible for it to create playlists based on the number of songs? I'm a little OCD and I like all of my
playlists to have 300 songs. I can chop and crop myself, but I just thought I would ask. Thanks for a fun program!  :)

oglomov:
Hi

first of all, your prog is THE playlist software; now, I have a feature suggestion.

Would it be possible to use the "modified" or "created" fileld for filtering?

Let's say that I want create a playlist from the mp3 from the last month, or any specified date, would it be possible to add a filter option for "modified" or "created" > "any date"

thanks

seedling:
Hi..

I have a small suggestion, no biggie. Would it be possible for it to create playlists based on the number of songs? I'm a little OCD and I like all of my
playlists to have 300 songs. I can chop and crop myself, but I just thought I would ask. Thanks for a fun program!  :)
-issueless (April 22, 2008, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, i can do that :)

Would it be possible to use the "modified" or "created" fileld for filtering?-oglomov
--- End quote ---
like an actual file creation/modified date? i'm sure it can be done.

i recently had a computer meltdown and am setting up my development environment again. as soon as i get that up and going then i can go about adding some features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version