ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Filter images only in the thumbnail pane

(1/2) > >>

lanux128:
mouser, thanks for including my chdir suggestions in the new v2.28.06.. :Thmbsup:
• Hold Shift in MoveTo menu to switch to the target dir instead of moving; Hold Ctrl to switch after moving.
--- End quote ---

the Shift key+menu combo works fine but if there are a lot of files (in my case, more than 200) in the target folder, SC is quite slow to load them all.. so i was wondering if an image-only filter can be applied to the thumbnail pane..

lanux128:
mouser, if you have the time, please consider the above request..

btw, i have another feature to request for, i.e. can there be some kind of info-bar on top of thumbnail pane that allows for sorting? right now, i press Ctrl-D, click the headers then press Ctrl-T or Ctrl-L..

mouser:
btw, i have another feature to request for, i.e. can there be some kind of info-bar on top of thumbnail pane that allows for sorting? right now, i press Ctrl-D, click the headers then press Ctrl-T or Ctrl-L..
--- End quote ---

this sounds like a great idea to me - a sorting/filtering control for the thumbnails. adding it to my todo list.
i have some plans to do some sc updating in the next week or two as soon as i get FARR v2 out the door.

lanux128:
i have a similar idea so that i'll just post here. how about an edit field that filters by filename as you type. e.g. i save my files mostly with a date-stamp so when i type a certain part of the date, only those files will be visible in the pane. how about it? :)

mouser:
nice idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version