Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 17, 2014, 06:39:08 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Filter images only in the thumbnail pane  (Read 3956 times)
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 25, 2006, 11:16:05 PM »

mouser, thanks for including my chdir suggestions in the new v2.28.06.. Thmbsup
• Hold Shift in MoveTo menu to switch to the target dir instead of moving; Hold Ctrl to switch after moving.

the Shift key+menu combo works fine but if there are a lot of files (in my case, more than 200) in the target folder, SC is quite slow to load them all.. so i was wondering if an image-only filter can be applied to the thumbnail pane..

lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:09:13 PM »

mouser, if you have the time, please consider the above request..

btw, i have another feature to request for, i.e. can there be some kind of info-bar on top of thumbnail pane that allows for sorting? right now, i press Ctrl-D, click the headers then press Ctrl-T or Ctrl-L..

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 11:34:43 PM »

btw, i have another feature to request for, i.e. can there be some kind of info-bar on top of thumbnail pane that allows for sorting? right now, i press Ctrl-D, click the headers then press Ctrl-T or Ctrl-L..

this sounds like a great idea to me - a sorting/filtering control for the thumbnails. adding it to my todo list.
i have some plans to do some sc updating in the next week or two as soon as i get FARR v2 out the door.
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 08:57:11 PM »

i have a similar idea so that i'll just post here. how about an edit field that filters by filename as you type. e.g. i save my files mostly with a date-stamp so when i type a certain part of the date, only those files will be visible in the pane. how about it? smiley

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »

nice idea.
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

yes, it will be a 'live' search sort of way to look for screenshots.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.16 ]