ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

cody flash animation pack (walk v01)

(1/2) > >>

nudone:
here's a simple flash animation file that can be used for importing into other flash animations - if you'd like to have a walking cody. it's very basic, only a profile view at the moment.

the idea is for it to be used with flash games so consider it a first test file - if anyone feels adventurous and wants something more advanced that they'd like to use in a game then post your suggestions.

i've included an example .swf file walk animation. the zip file contains the .fla that can be edited.

(example animation is at 24fps - the .fla file is set at 12fps.)

Dr-Leech:
heheh sooo cute :)

mouser:
fantastic!
i can't wait to see a flash game built from this.

a Cody Mug to the first one to make one!

dhuser:
Nice animation... There is a good chance that the animation will be put on my website, linking to Donationcoder.com (and a credit to nudone)

dhuser

nudone:
i'm pleased you like it dhuser. a more 'fluid' version is on the way plus several other animations - or they might be reserved for a special DC project that is being planned.

i see how the example swf file above could be used as a banner though that wasn't really what it is for - if there was a demand for such a thing then i'd create a more well thought out design.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version