Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 25, 2014, 02:58:39 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: cody flash animation pack (walk v01)  (Read 6236 times)
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 23, 2006, 07:57:29 AM »

here's a simple flash animation file that can be used for importing into other flash animations - if you'd like to have a walking cody. it's very basic, only a profile view at the moment.

the idea is for it to be used with flash games so consider it a first test file - if anyone feels adventurous and wants something more advanced that they'd like to use in a game then post your suggestions.

i've included an example .swf file walk animation. the zip file contains the .fla that can be edited.

(example animation is at 24fps - the .fla file is set at 12fps.)

* cody walk flash pack v01.zip (46.13 KB - downloaded 306 times.)

* cody walk example.swf (7.02 KB, 558x250 - viewed 977 times.)

* single frame of animation.jpg (58.42 KB, 540x247 - viewed 274 times.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 08:00:17 AM by nudone » Logged
Dr-Leech

Psychedelic Coder

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 10:35:59 AM »

heheh sooo cute smiley

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 11:46:35 AM »

fantastic!
i can't wait to see a flash game built from this.

a Cody Mug to the first one to make one!
dhuser
Honorary Member

King Dogbert

View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »

Nice animation... There is a good chance that the animation will be put on my website, linking to Donationcoder.com (and a credit to nudone)

dhuser

My StumbleUpon Profile
Imagine.Explore.Create!
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 05:24:02 PM »

i'm pleased you like it dhuser. a more 'fluid' version is on the way plus several other animations - or they might be reserved for a special DC project that is being planned.

i see how the example swf file above could be used as a banner though that wasn't really what it is for - if there was a demand for such a thing then i'd create a more well thought out design.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 03:25:04 AM »

I'd like a view from the top. A birds-eye view, if you will.  Grin Grin tongue Thmbsup embarassed tellme cheesy Cool Grin Grin (yeah I just wanted to click on lots of smilies. . .  embarassed )

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.06 ]