Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 02, 2014, 01:58:57 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What is the DonationCoder.com Internet Citizens's Club (Cody's Club) ??  (Read 11867 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 22, 2006, 04:58:20 AM »

Stay tuned to find out on January 1st!  undecided
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 05:36:08 AM »

You tease, you! tellme

- carpe noctem
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 02:36:34 AM »

WTF Cody!!!

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 10:38:30 AM »

OMFG MOUSER SET UP US TEH WAIT!

- carpe noctem
meeow
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 03:36:36 PM »

No fair mouser! tongue

For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three
Alice Kahn
Redhat
Charter Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 05:41:42 PM »

lolz noOOOoooo!!!111one
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 05:42:54 PM »

Wut u say?

TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 06:09:13 PM »

Wut u say?
You know what you doing.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 06:14:01 PM »

Good evening gentlemen you have no chance to survive teh wait make your time hahahaha!

Redhat
Charter Member

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 06:23:35 PM »

Good evening gentlemen you have no chance to survive teh wait make your time hahahaha!

i h4x0r uz hahaha lolz i g0tz ur IP nd i h4x0r uz hahahaha 127.0.0.1 mwhahahaha TKO
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 06:33:03 PM »

So long as you don't use the spelling 'KLUB' and then go for an acronym !!

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 07:54:06 PM »

i h4x0r uz hahaha lolz i g0tz ur IP nd i h4x0r uz hahahaha 127.0.0.1 mwhahahaha TKO
4 gr8 justice take off evry zig!

jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 08:07:18 AM »

| smiley |

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 08:10:16 AM »

Did I say January 1st?
I mean on the first january newsletter (Jan 7).
Arjen
Charter Member

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 08:15:11 AM »

Did I say January 1st?
I mean on the first january newsletter (Jan 7).

Now don't come telling us next week "did I say 2007"!  Grin
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 09:09:08 AM »

MAKE YOUR TIME! Wink

- carpe noctem
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2007, 01:35:30 PM »

MAKE YOUR TIME! Wink
all your patience is belogn to mouser

tinjaw
Supporting Member

I'm so glad breakbeat techno isn't an illegal drug

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »

if you want to know, you aren't the only one! Take advantage of this! Send me $5 and I will send you the names of five other people who also want to know. You just ask them to send you $5 and send them five names. You make lots money fast with this proven work at home plan.

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 07:12:42 PM »

I know.  Wink

Redhat
Charter Member

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 05:58:25 AM »

if you want to know, you aren't the only one! Take advantage of this! Send me $5 and I will send you the names of five other people who also want to know. You just ask them to send you $5 and send them five names. You make lots money fast with this proven work at home plan.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 04:29:19 PM »

tinjaw: Send me $5 and I will send you the names of five other people who also want to know. You just ask them to send you $5 and send them five names. You make lots money fast with this proven work at home plan.
I implemented this plan with several nice Nigerians who were kind enough to offer me some excellent money-making opportunities.  Should be able to retire shortly!

Chris
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »

tinjaw: Send me $5 and I will send you the names of five other people who also want to know. You just ask them to send you $5 and send them five names. You make lots money fast with this proven work at home plan.
I implemented this plan with several nice Nigerians who were kind enough to offer me some excellent money-making opportunities.  Should be able to retire shortly!

As one of my friends used to say: "That's hilariating!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.06s | Server load: 0.03 ]