ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Accessibility Game Contest

Special Preview & Beta Test !!!

<< < (4/5) > >>

tinjaw:
I have version beta 0.2.3 now up. Get latest build below.

Note that you need to unpause with the 'p' key when starting a new level. (bug)

Deozaan:
Wow that's a lot of fun! I find it highly effective to press the spacebar somewhat quickly to launch myself and any nearby asteroids into oblivion. Kind of funny how it comes out of the end of the ship and explodes. It makes me feel like I'm farting my way to freedom.

Should be called: Captain Flatulence and the Asteroid Cream from Uranus!

Another bug you may not be aware of: When I get blown up I'm still able to lay mines in the time between when I explode and when my ship reappears in the center.

Oh carp I forgot to try D for drag/damping.

tinjaw:
Thanks for the bug report Deozann. I'm glad you find it fun. Maybe I will make a CF&tACfU MOD after the contest for you.   :huh:

New build (Get latest build below) up has dampening working properly and set to 0.3. You guys let me know if I need to turn it up or down.

tinjaw:
New build beta v 0.3 (Get the latest build below.)

Now with 1.618% fewer calories!!

Asteroids now get tougher to destroy starting at level three. (You are at least getting to level three, right?)  ;)

tinjaw:
I couldn't resist. There is a function in TGB to produce screenshots. So, although it isn't there as part of the "official" game, I have added it for fun. If you press the 's' key, Asteroids of Orion will produce a screen capture in its own directory. They are PNG images and will be named something like AoOScreenShot315843078.png.

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]

You will need (at least) build Beta v 0.3.1 for this capability. Get the latest build below.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version