ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Accessibility Game Contest

Entry for switch game category: 'Branston and the Lost Machine'

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
I just love the personality and fun of it...

My favorite funny background graphics moment (spolier alert):
SpoilerThere is a level where you are in a town and you pass a fruit stand selling fruit for like $1.  Later on you pass a similar stand selling "good fruit" for like $5.  haahahaha that just cracked me up.

OneSwitch:
My 9-year old daughter played your game:

"In the caverns with the secret cult the strange creature that flips round is too fast!
It was a bit hard on the ostrich jumping the gaps.
but I think it was brill. Loved the drawings too."  :Thmbsup:

I played it too (of course). Loved the scale and style of the game. Felt a bit like a mini Shenmue experience for one-switch. I can't wait to see the polished up finished version. Keep working on this, as this is one of the best one-switch games available. Congratulations!

Barrie and Katie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk
http://switchgaming.blogspot.com

app103:
This is one darn good game! And I think the cheesy graphics add to it's charm. I love it!  :-*

I did find a bug almost as soon as I started playing it though. (that's to be expected if I run something...I always find a bug in everything)  :-[

In the first house he can enter, if you go past the guy he talks to, and keep going, Branston suddenly rises up into the air, goes over the wall into a dark abyss and is never heard from again. (you have to reload the game)  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version