ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

Can't get past the nagware for Launchbar Comm

(1/1)

dweightman:
Launchbar Commander: Went to the donationware page, registered, got a license key by email. However, when I tried to open the program (from the desktop icon), all I got was the nagware screen, which directed me to this site when I clicked on it. Couldn't get past that nagware to run the actual program, no matter where I clicked. Same for the program entry on the Start menu. Same for clicking the entry in the Launchbar folder in the C directory

I see no icon on the system tray; when I looked in Task Manager, Launchbar Commander was running as a process but not an application.

I reinstalled the program, same result all around.

I'd like to try the program, but I'm fresh out of ideas.

Please help.

Thanks.

DW

dweightman:
Whoops. Just got straightened out on the icon. Please disregard earlier message.

Sorry about that.

DW

mouser:
No problem at all - glad it got sorted out.
Now that i think about it, it seems crazy that the pop-up reminder thing doesnt have a link you can click to enter the license!  Clearly that needs improving, so thanks for the reminder.

ps.
When you got your email license you also got a link to click to activate your forum membership to full supporting member - remember to activate that when you get a chance :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version