ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Direct Folders 3.2, Anyone Have This Version?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
This is weird. Unless I'm imagining it (could easily be the case), for a stretch there in the late summer, early fall, the author of DirectFolders was pretty active on these forums. I wonder what's happened.

Too bad, I hope the gets resolved for you soon!

Nighted:
Yes tinjaw, I know about those options. But there is nothing there about opening folders, they are all relevent to sorting order in Open/Save dialogs.

Not sure what's going on, but support is a welcome feature with software!

tinjaw:
you can change what you view and how you view it. Maybe I am not understanding your desire.

[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

Nighted:
tinjaw, the window on the left is how windows open in 3.21 (with the explorer treeview open), on the right is how they open in 3.2, without the treeview. As I have my windows set to open at the dimensions shown by default, you can imagine how annoying this is that I cannot disable it.  >:(

tinjaw:
Wow, I was completely off. I didn't realize that was what you were talking about. I haven't used any version other than the latest. I probably would have not noticed anyway because I just click on the drop down and use that treeview instead of (in my personal taste) wasting all that screen real estate on the left. But the whole reason we run programs like Direct Folders is to tweak things the way we like them. Then to have those tweaks changed without notice is a bit unsettling. I can't remember. Do they have a forum or a contact form on their web site?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version