ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Expecting for Chinese Language Version

(1/1)

rockern:
Thank Mouser for such a nice software...I really enjoy it. :-*

In the mail to Chinese Screenshot Captor User of Mouser at 2006 June, Mouser said that there would be a chinese language version this year. And now it's Dec....

Could Mouser please share with us the chinese version process status? And, as a native Chinese Speaker, what could I do to help the chinese version ? Such as translate some words, write/translate help files, etc. I have talked with Xbeta and we could work together.
I'd like to do something to help Screenshot Captor, it's so good a screen shot... :Thmbsup:

luozhiqi:
Up, I desire unicode version of which the text box allows Chinese character input.

mouser:
Right now the only way to put chinese characters on screenshots with screenshot captor is Unicode Image Maker (https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/UnicodeImageMaker/index.html)

I still plan to make localizable Screenshot Captor, but it is not currently at the top of my todo list because i have other things demanding my attention.

rockern:
thank you for your reply, Mouser :)

If anything we could do for it, just ask us to do...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version