ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

New FARR v2 Icon Design Needed

<< < (8/16) > >>

mouser:
nudone the artifacts on your round running mans are a bit distracting to me..
could you attach your original squarish one above, i kind of liked that one.

ps.
confirmed i have added the ability to select from a few preset icon images, so users can choose :)
included so far are:
original
nudone's enhanced
tuckndar's purple
hamradio's F
nudone's F Key

so here is your change to be immortalized forever in farr by submitting an icon.

ps.
i'd say my favorites are (in no particular order)
hamradio's F, nudone's F Key, TuckNDar's Purple

for those who like the running man, tuckndar's looks pretty nice in the tray i think.

jgpaiva:
TucknDar: I love the one you did. Definitelly a winner. Could you just reduce a bit the lighting in the man's arm? it makes it hard to understand that bit in the icon version.
I also think that the one hamradio did is pretty cool!

TucknDar:
TucknDar: I love the one you did. Definitelly a winner. Could you just reduce a bit the lighting in the man's arm? it makes it hard to understand that bit in the icon version.
-jgpaiva (December 21, 2006, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks! here's an updated version, as 256x256 icon, 16x16 icon and zipped version with several formats included in .ico

Icons created with Gimp and Microangelo Toolset 6.

nudone:
not entirely sure if this is what you were asking for (i don't have the ugly non rounded running man icon anyway if that is what you meant).

i've removed the background to the 'farr key' icon to match lanux128's request - and made a second version.

(i'll email the icon files to you, mouser.)

jgpaiva:
@TucknDar: Exactly what i had in mind. I think it's much better now, thanks!! :Thmbsup: I think this is a good idea for farr v2 because it means "the same idea, just VERY refined" :D

@nudone: good job, i like this new version much more than i likes the other one! Could you change the perspective just a bit so that the 'F' could be seen in the smaller version?
On the running man icon, there are some black pixels in the man's figure, i think that's the "artifacts" that mouser meant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version