ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (159/173) > >>

mouser:
thanks nod, i'll look into it. sounds like the transparancy stuff may be causing some troubles.

Armando:
There seem to be a little bug with the "Plugins, Updates, Fonts"-->"Advanced Custom Font Configuration". Don't know if anybody mentionned it yet.

When I start changing the "EditBox Height" value, everything I'll click on afterwards in the option window will add one unit to the EditBox Height. it's not even possible to close the option window normally (atl+f4, the right corner X icon, etc.). The only way to get rid of the option window, is to hit the hotkey (Pause/Break, Alt+Space or Ctrl+Space) twice to make farr disappear. When relaunched with the hotkey, farr's fine.

mouser:
i can't reproduce this armando, anyone else?

Armando:
Ok, let me try this with other skins since it looks like a GUI problem.

Armando:
Different skins don't have any effect -- predictably since the option window is not skinned.

Let me add that the bug occurs only when I'm changing the Height value with the little "arrow" buttons. It doesn't happen when I change the value using the keyboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version