ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (137/173) > >>

rssapphire:
Version 2.00.121 - July 1st, 2007 - ALPHA PREVIEW RELEASE
-mouser (December 19, 2006, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser, this is the first new version I've tried since .100. You've fixed the problem I was having making a selection with the mouse instead of the keyboard. FARR now goes away after making a selection either with the mouse or keyboard just like it is supposed to.  Thanks!

mouser:
glad to hear it  :up:
slowly the bugs are melting away and version 2 public release is imminent.

Juno:
I just started using the .122 alpha, and everything seems great for me so far.

Got a question about the memory usage: it's chewing up approximately 19 MB of RAM after a few minutes of usage, and then stays like that. Is this normal, expected behaviour for FARR? And should this be an issue?

The memory settings in the options are all default.

It's not a huge deal for me, just wondering...

mouser:
yep thats about normal.
if you choose to release memory on minimization it should be about 5mb while minimized, but it may be slower to activate (give it a try).

justice:
Just want to congratulate mouser on this great app, can't say enough praise really. It's the start of everything I do on the pc, except for running a quick command prompt as the cmd alias is in the way ;-) Also, I can't find any more bugs and think it's definately ready for the public.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version