ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (135/173) > >>

mouser:
Version 2.00.116 has been updated as of June 30.
FARR v2 now works with my new Updater utility so now you can automatically install updates.

Vista Users:  It seems i reintroduced the old statusbar bug while adding latest font customization code. I'm working to fix that now.

mouser:
Vista users rejoice -- use the updater to grab the latest release (2.00.118) which now should display properly on Vista  :up:

jdmarch:
Just upgraded to build 118, first for almost 2 months -- nice work as ever, mouser!!

In the plugin manager dialog, the button to GO to plugin webpage does not do anything for either farrfox or fcalc plugins. (FARR 118, Firefox 2.0.0.4). But even if this button did work, it wouldn't accomplish much because the listed web page does not seem to contain any usage info for these plugins. For example it would be good to proclaim the FCalc's ability to assign values to variables for use in subsequent calculations.

mouser:
good idea, i forgot i didnt set web pages for these plugins -- maybe ill send to the forum posts about them

jdmarch:
To clarify: actually there is a (not useful) web page set for these 2 plugins but the GO button doesn't even go to it on my system (Win 2K SP4, Firefox 2.0.0.4)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version