ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (133/173) > >>

rbeeger:
Hi Mouser,

The installer for FARR 2.00.108 is supposed to shut down any running FARR while installing. That didn't work here. It somehow shut down something, but the tray icon stayed and I had to click my way through a ton of access violation and other error popups. I canceled setup then, restarted Windows, exited FARR myself and run the setup.
That's not really a problem, but since it's meant to be a feature, I thought I'd mention this bug.

Cheers,
  Robert

mouser:
thanks johi, good point about digit keys and plugins. i can certainly fix it so that for plugins that display pure text (like fcalc) instead of results, digit keys are allowed.

rbeeger, thank you for that report, that is troublesome -- has anyone else tried the new setup program that tries to close any running copy of farr and found it works or doesnt?

mouser:
rbeeger, i just realized that the ability to shut down running copy of farr wont work on older version of farr, just from now on.  can you try running the new installer again while your current new version is running, and see if it can shut it down ok, or if not, if it gives you a warning.

jpreuss:
I'm using FARR v2.00.99:
There is a bug, and I did'nt notice after a long time.
It's not finding anything when adding a Search Folder with a negative score

I have added C:\ as a search folder, with the score of -2000.50
It never uses this search folder.

jpreuss:
Another thing is that I can't seem to use the star on my keyboard (right side of keyboard).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version