ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (132/173) > >>

rjbull:
If there is only one result, it's always first, therefore underlined option seems to be redundant.
-dizoriented (June 22, 2007, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it means that if you don't tick that box, you'd have to press "1" to launch, even though it's a single item.  If you do tick it, you can just press Enter    :tellme:

mouser:
the last two options are somewhat redundant, in that if you have "always launch first result on hitting enter", then the option "if there is only one result, launch it when hitting enter" is covered by this already, and checking or unchecking this box has no effect, and so should probably be grayed out.

rjbull:
*** BUG REPORT

Using FARR v.2.00.108:

(Very) minor bug in the read-only non-modifiable alias "search": the token for the third entry, AllTheWeb, reads "$$!" when it should read "$$1"

mouser:
thanks for that, i'll fix in the next distribution.   actually i'd really like some help organizing and adding to the alias files that now come with far if anyone wants to try to improve that i'd welcome it.

johi:
i don't quite have the time to search this thread, so i simply report it here:
when using fcalc with "digit keys launch result..." i can't type digits. maybe an option for plugins to turn this behaviour off while they're acitvated (like fc x=5 will work, but when i delete fc from the line i'm still able to launch results with the numbers)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version