ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (130/173) > >>

mouser:
good question..
you can't really provide parameters on the fly for any program.. though i could add a special modifier that would let you do that (not a bad idea).

i think they key insight though is that there are not going to be too many programs you actually need to provide arguments for i dont think, and you are well advise to create an alias for such programs.

to do this, just go to the aliases and create a new one, and provide a regular expression pattern for the program that looks something like:
myappnickname (.*)
and for the results, add this to the end of the launch string:
$$1

now you can launch this program with the arguments you wish by typing
myappnickname commandline arguments

hamradio:
BUG ALERT BUG ALERT!

If max files to keep in launch history is 0 and the Add launched files to launch history is still checked it will throw a bug when you try to launch.  My suggestion for possible fix...if launch history gets changed to 0 or less uncheck the add launched files to launch history and make that box show a default number.

Edit: It is 2.00.108 also.

mouser:
thanks for the bug report, adding to my todo list to fix in next version.

dizoriented:
Just under normal use:

---------------------------
Find and Run Robot
Access violation at address 0043BEF1 in module 'FindAndRunRobot.exe'. Write of address 00000000.
OK   

mouser:
What version are you running diz? Do you remember what you were doing when the crash occurred?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version