ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (128/173) > >>

usfree74:
I am a little curious why mouser wouldn't simply put a link at the top of the this thread so that people can easily download it without PM. Anyone know the reason?

Grorgy:
mystery and anticipation , you'll enjoy it even more when you finally get it :P

usfree74:
That's true. The only trouble for me is that I PMed and wait for quite a while, no response. Looks like mouser processes the request manually :)

mouser:
FARR is going public in July, and all this secret URL stuff will come to an end.
The real reason not to post it is to avoid it getting picked up on software listing sites -- i'd rather keep the userbase for v2 to people on this forum until i'm sure i'm not going to be making any new changes that could be hard to update.

cosgrovedc:
I am new to FFAR and I apologize if this is a really dumb question (I have searched the forums to no avail). I am running FFAR 2.00.108 on a Win2000 SP4 system, and I cannot see the column headers!

I get a FFAR window like this:

And no matter what setting or skin I use, I always get a column-less display. Here are my current options:

What am I doing wrong??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version