ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (122/173) > >>

Armando:
hi armando, i've sent you a link to the latest, let's see if it still happens.
I *need* to get this problem fixed asap because i want to open farr to public beta in the next week or so.
-mouser (June 04, 2007, 09:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just sent you a PM and forgot to mention that FARR now remembers its position. Don't know why it would now, but am happy it does  :)

Armando:
Hi Mouser.
Just wanted to tell you that Farr hanged again, 10 min ago. It happened after I double clicked on a file name (in FARR's main list window) to open it. it opened the file, and then hanged.
It might have nothing to do with that though.
(In fact, I even wonder if Kaspersky IS 6.0 -- which I'm trialing at the moment, still one week before I probably remove it -- could be incriminated. it's been incredibly obstrusive... But that's really pure, pure, speculation.)
Going to bed now.

lanux128:
Armando, i once had the same problem with the alpha but after killing Farr.. i renamed the ini file and let Farr generate a new one. after that, it was all okay, just passing on the nfo.. :)

cnewtonne:
I've experienced FARR hanging when it was searching in places that contained links to network resources or UNC paths. Mouser is aware of it and I think he's getting it fixed. But to diagnose your issues, turn on the status bar and see at what folder or place it is hanging. See if it happens on same place and dig into it to find out if you have any links to network shares.

mouser:
It happened after I double clicked on a file name (in FARR's main list window) to open it. it opened the file, and then hanged.
--- End quote ---

that seems like quite a clue, but it still seems like it is hanging in different places for those of you where it does hang.. i still suspect it could be unc issue.

can you guys try 2.00.99 and tell me if this version also hangs on you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version