ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (120/173) > >>

gottadoit:
One thing that would really be quite useful would be to allow a little icon bar to be displayed between the search field and the results list, this could be used for displaying the contents of the quick launch toolbar as a quick shortcut to get to items (when they are not already in the history list)

lanux128:
gottadoit, Farr already allows you to specify your own programs in a toolbar.. you do this from the Options dialog (see pics)..

justice:
The program continued to work perfectly!
-jnulu (May 29, 2007, 08:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good to hear! It was definately two versions of FARR conflicting with each other, the reason behind it is still unclear. Good luck.

jnulu:
Hi 'justice'!

After a week of running the Alpha version without any problem, I found the FARR icon missing
once again in the tray, after starting my PC this morning.
However the Task Manger showed FARR to be running.
I unistalled the program and have gone back to the stable version v1.13.02.

The Alpha version link that Mouser emailed me a month ago, no longer works, so am unable to install it anymore.
I have emailed Mouser for another link, but in the meanwhile, grateful for any further ideas.
Thank you!

Jay

mouser:
does the break key still bring up farr?
it sure sounds like maybe your windows is just hiding inactive icons.
if the break key works to bring up farr, then don't worry if its not shown in the tray.
on the other hand, if farr wont return to screen on break key and is essentially hung up, then that's a whole different matter that needs to be fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version