ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (119/173) > >>

jnulu:
Not sure if I explained my problem clearly enough 'justice'.

As adviced by Mouser, I exited the stable version from the tray and only then installed the new Alpha version
So how is it possible for me to be running both the versions?

Besides, the same procedure was followed for installing the Alpha version on the PC at work without any problems so far.

Thanks!

Jay

lanux128:
try this jnulu, uncheck the start-up option in Farr and in msconfig.. then rename the farr folder and restart.. upon restarting, check if there are any instances of Farr.. if there is none, then you can re-install either the alpha or v1 version.. :)

jnulu:
I have absolutley no problems with v.1.13.02 on my home PC.
It's the Alpha version that is causing all the problems!  :-\
Appreciate your continued help!
Regards

Jay

lanux128:
so, did the steps i mentioned help you to solve the problem? also before renaming the Farr alpha's folder, you may have to kill any farr processes with the TaskManager.. :)

jnulu:
Hi 'justice'!

As adviced, I unchecked the startup checkbox in both the FindandRunRobot and in msconfig.
I renamed the FindandRunRobot folder in the Program Files and restarted the PC
Finding that there were no instances of FindandRunRobot running in the Task Manager, I installed the Alpha version.
The program installed without a hitch and thereafter I ran it without any problems.
I restarted the PC once again. The program continued to work perfectly!   :)
Hooray, looks like you've solved the problem!  8)
Will keep you posted after a few days.
Regards....and thanks a milliion!

Jay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version