ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (104/173) > >>

mouser:
oh good point regarding dir display; that would make for a good option.

nitrix-ud:
ok ill try it.. maybe it has something to do with launching from regular expression..
--- End quote ---

i tried with no regular expression, same results...

beethoven:
mouser wrote 21/2: i think everyone is agreed now that there should be a feature freeze, which basically means my efforts now will be going into stability and bugfixing, so we should have a public release at the very very latest march 7.
--- End quote ---

What happened to the public release?  :o

TucknDar:
mouser wrote 21/2: i think everyone is agreed now that there should be a feature freeze, which basically means my efforts now will be going into stability and bugfixing, so we should have a public release at the very very latest march 7.
--- End quote ---

What happened to the public release?  :o
-beethoven (April 27, 2007, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
It got postsponed :P

Speaking of a public release, though: what about some sort of a feature freeze soon, mouser? I know there are several excellent suggestions for new features, but maybe it's time to waive those for now, and just fix any remaining bugs for a full release? New features could always be added later.

beethoven:
but maybe it's time to waive those for now, and just fix any remaining bugs for a full release? New features could always be added later.
--- End quote ---

I agree, there is always room for further improvement but if you don't have a public release once in a while, you end up having a permanent beta  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version