ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (89/173) > >>

mouser:
V2.00.74 is releaded with some changes to the kludgey code related to the code that forced FARR on top of other forms (if that option is enabled).  I was having some trouble with the previous versions method of enforcing it.  I'm not sure if there will be any weird site effects.. please let me know.

usfree74:
Hi Mouser,

Can you send a link to download the latest version of find and run robot?

Thanks in advance!

BTW: I am quite happy with the early version of FARR. The only issue I have is the slow display. Especially when I work remotely with MS remote desktop. It's horribly slow. I tried some other similar tools like colibre, they don't have such a problem. Is it possible to make it jump out faster?

mouser:
the latest version of FARR 2 is much much much faster to display than FARR v1 or even early versions of FARR 2 (ps. if you are using it remotely you probably want to make sure to disable the alpha-fadein effect).

i'll send the link in a message via the forum.
reminder: anyone who wants the alpha download can have it, but please request via email ([email protected]) or by sending me a message through the forum (click the white baloon icon under my name), rather than posting (unless you have something more to say in your post like usfree74 did).

Liquidmantis:
I'm seeing the Vista truncated statusbar as well.  As a little additional info though, the window is still truncated if the statusbar is hidden.

[Edit] Switching from Aero to Vista Basic didn't make any change.

mouser:
i will try to fix the vista bug this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version